We are specialists in Community and Workplace Mediation, Conflict Resolution and Training
Brighton and Hove Independent Mediation Service (BHIMS) offers a range of services, including community mediation, workplace mediation and training. Since our service began in 1993 our focus has been on empowering people to resolve conflicts within their communities.
More than 80% of cases that go to mediation are successful !
Our team of skilled and accredited mediators work across Brighton, Hove and into the surrounding area including Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven and Peacehaven.
We can help:
- Local communities where neighbours or residents are in dispute.
- People whose housing is at risk because of conflict.
- Tenants and landlords in dispute.
- Local businesses who have a workplace conflict.
- Sheltered housing, care or nursing home providers and their residents.
Need someone to listen to both sides?
Mediation is confidential, fast, effective and affordable. Our job is to help and encourage those in dispute to come up with their own solutions and agreements. We do not make judgments or tell people what to do.
BHIMS is completely independent, confidential, impartial and non-judgemental.
Take a tour around our website to find out more.
If you have any questions or queries, don’t hesitate to call us on 01273 700812 or email us at email@example.com